"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
-Coco Chanel

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Nailed It!

It has been quite some time since I've made a post.... almost 5 months. oops!! I'm going to make more of an effort to blog more now that I have free time. Just a little update of what I've been up to; I recently graduated from cosmetology school!! (hence the freed up time) Yay! So now I'm a hairstylist in the real world and I couldn't be happier. Not many people get to do what they love as their career. I'm one of those lucky people and I feel very blessed. I work at a great salon with great people and the job is just great. 

Now, to the real reason why I'm making this post: NAILS! As I'm sure most have you have seen, nail art has been trending all around the world. It started with the accent nail on your ring finger, moved to 2 accent nails, every other nail a different colour WITH an accent nail, 3-D gems on your nails and... well... you get the point. There are endless opportunities when it comes to your nails and personally I feel that if your nails aren't polished your outfit isn't complete. 

I wanted to share some nail inspirations with you to give you some ideas when you go into the nail salon to get a manicure. I go to a place called "Modern Touch Nails" it's located in the south side of Edmonton and they are such a phenomenal nail salon. I show them a picture of what I want my nails to look like and they will copy the image exactly. I can not rave enough about this place you absolutely must go there! 

Here are some of my current favourites! (P.S I found all of these pictures on either Pinterest or Instagram) 














I'm going to be doing a blog collab soon with one of my favourite bloggers. The post will be up within the next couple of weeks so stay tuned! :)

xoxo, Raveena 




No comments:

Post a Comment